Friday, June 4, 2010

The Music Maker

 Another shop I walk past on a daily bases is called Francesco Piloni Liutaio. I always get excited to walk by this shop because it's a treat to peek in the window and watch them making violins and various other instruments all by hand. It is a true artisan craft and it always appears as if they are putting so much attention to details. That is when they don't catch me staring at them at the window. I have tried various times to take a decent picture of Francesco hard at work but he always looks up at me. What's Italian for stalker? Anyways, here is one shot I got on the way home from the post office.

P.S. I have added a new widget to my blog, check out the foreign currency converter (bottom right)  for where ever you are headed to this summer!


Follow my blog with bloglovin

3 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

Well done with the photo, he did not seem to notice you this time.

Maybe you should tell him of his new found fame on your blog :)

Sybil said...

aahhh great stalker shot.. i think that shop is quite inspiring!! to actually see how they make instruments, i think that's just lovely! :D

Anonymous said...

I love this photo Chelsea. What a gorgeous shop.