Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chanel's Italian Translation

Hay, I love fashion as much as the next American girl transplanted to Italy, home of Dolce and Gabanna, Armani, and Prada. I have watched women here wear pointy toe cowboy boots with shorts and colored panty hoes. I have seen men wear pinstripe pants with silver penny loafers and matching scarf and 'man bag'. But I don't know who is going to wear this. Yes It's Chanel but it's marked to Italians. The cherry is the ankle fanny pack but the see threw pants are up there. Chanel is my favorite designer most days but this is not the Chanel Im used to. Karl Laggerfield's mid life crisis. Fashion's equilvant to buying a fancy red sports car. Jackie O wore Chanel, Princess Grace Kelly, first ladies and royality. I think she is turning in her grave. Still It's not this:

No comments: