Monday, May 24, 2010

What's Out My Window: Chaos

 Soccer team Inter Milan won the European Championship over the weekend beating Germany's Bayern Munich for Europe's top spot. Italians celebrate by taking to the streets. Where do they go? Well right in front of my house of course! At midnight. Until 3am. You wouldn't believe me if I just told you how loud the party was, so I took a couple of video clips. I hear you asking, "I thought you were in Torino?" Yes I am. This is how the superfans celebrate in Torino for a Milan team winning. Can you imagine how loud they are in the actual city of Milan?
(Note. It is NOT just a stereotype that Italians are passionate about their soccer, see below for proof.)

1 comment:

labonnefemme1 said...

It's the times square of Italy! The square that never sleeps.