Friday, February 20, 2009

Life In Europe, Page 2

Have you heard this story yet? The murder of British student Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy. The American student suspect Amanda Knox along with her Italian boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito are sitting in an Italian jail now awaiting a murder trial. I have some interest in this case as it has an American in Italy aspect and also I have been a exchange student in a foreign country myself and I can not imagine what it would have been like if this happened to me or anyone I knew.
Most of the details can be explained here in this British mini documentary. This is part 1 of 5, you can follow the links if you want to see the parts 2-5.


This story does not have an ending yet. The trial is still just beginning and so I will be blogging more about this as the trial continues. So as always, stay tuned...

No comments: