Tuesday, September 16, 2008

100 Hearts!

I have been looking forward to this day since I opened my shop. My shop has just acquired 100 hearts! You Etsyians know what that means to a girl but for all you who are not familiar with the inner workings of the Etsy heart program, I shall explain. When a fellow shop owner or buyer really digs your stuff, they add you to their personal list of favorites. It's a complement and often equals sales either now or in the future. It's called "hearting". I have hearted many shops myself and often check back with them to see what's new. Unless a person has blocked their list private, anyone can see an Etsyians list of favorites. Feel free to check out mine by clicking on my shop and then clicking in "Favorites". You can also see who hearts me by clicking on "See who hearts this shop".

2 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Good for you.I do love each and every one of my hearts also.

Anna said...

me too! I just got my 100th heart today. :) congrats to you. it's really exciting to get 100.

that's really cool you're living in Italy, I've always wanted to go there.