Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Was Called A Fanatic and DJ's In PJ's

Once again, lucky me, I was invited to be a part of the Radio From Hell radio program on X96 in Salt Lake City. I listen to the program pretty regularly online in Italy and it keeps me abreast of the happenings from home. They are so open about inviting listeners to come by that when I'm in town I always try and stop by. This time it was Kerry' s (one of the 3 DJ's) birthday and they were having a pajama party. A local chef came by and made us Belgium waffles, presents were given, fun was had by all! Because it was my second time in the studio, I was called a fanatic fan, at least I wasn't called a stalker. Here are a few pictures of the festivities. Some of the pictures, well you might just have to be a regular listiner to get the jokes... The DJ's in their PJ's.
This is what the producer does.
Chef Bryan from Channel 2
Breakfast cupcakes with famous sign off
Kerry's dream...

No comments: