Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who Won Grande Fratello?

Last night was the finale of Big Brother Italy. Surprisingly to me it was full of dancing and singing. And I have to say that my very favorite part of the entire show was at the beginning when all of the x-housemates recanted the closing dance of Slumdog Millionaire. Loved it! See it here and love it with me:



This is the guy I had money on winning, GianLuca: I mean look at that face. It's a winning face for sure. Alas, he came 4th. While he was in the house he became close with 2 other guys and together they called themselves the 3 Musketeers. On finale night those 2 other guys, who have already been booted out of the house, presented a surprise with GianLuca's dad. Hilarity ensues:

The winner was a restaurant worker from Montenegro called Ferdi. Here is the moment he won:

I am sad it's over BUT now it's just about time for Big Brother UK to begin. Can't wait!

No comments: