Tuesday, August 9, 2011

French Foodie

  I promise that this is the last post bragging about my trip to Provence. I just wanted to share few delicious french delights for all the foodies out there.

This is my new favorite wine which is only sold to restaurants so not just anyone can get their hands on a bottle. This wine had an uncanny way of being sweet on your tongue and finishing dry when you swallowed. Perfect.
  Appetizer: Mozzarella and tomato salad with black olives and a sticky sweet balsamic reduction dressing.
Prosciutto and melon with a rosemary ice cream
 Duck filet with cream peppercorn sauce and "fried" mashed potatos
 Sole with a cirtus sauce and fried zuchinni
 Nutella torte with hazelnut ice cream
 Sweet whipped cream cheese with forest fruits compote
 Rosè to finish, chilled, dry.

3 comments:

No Carnations said...

What a beautiful meal! Thanks for the plate tour!

Anonymous said...

I am literally drooling. Absolutely delish.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Wow - I'm so hungry now!